General rules for the category are:
- The participants are requested to submit the music track in Pen Drive/Compact Disc before the event with the coordinator to avoid technical disturbance(s).
- We won’t accept the track/participation after the cut-off time or at the last minute.
- Tracks should be submitted to the event coordinator before 12 hours of the event. Tracks should not include abusive and vulgar words/lyrics, if found then the participation will be cancelled.
- Multiple songs as per the theme can be clubbed into one for the performance.
- Participant(s) are also advised to not to disclose the name of the Institution whilst their performance.
- Participants will be responsible for their own props & belongings.
- Lighting of matchsticks, candles and cigarettes or any derogatory acts are strictly not allowed on stage.
- Choice of song is restricted as per the permissible theme for each category of the event(s).
- The participants will be judged out of 20 marks on the basis of their rhythm, voice modulation, expressions, and overall appeal of the performance.
- If the number of teams/individual is less than five in any event of this category then we have all the rights to withdraw the event and refund the amount.
- The above said rules may be altered (if required & necessary) by the Judges.
- The decision of the Judges will be Final & Binding.
Registration fee : INR 30 per participant (If not registered already)
Solo (Haryanvi & Punjabi Pop / Bollywood / Western / Light Indian):
- Event is for an Individual Participant.
- Time duration will be Minimum 03 & Maximum 04 minutes for the performance.
- Track or Accompanist for the performance is compulsory for the participant.